Granny's gone and done it again

Huh. Think I fell asleep there for a bit. Sometimes that happens around 2 am, lol. Good to hear from you, @Alley, been a while. Sorry about your calico cochin, why is it always the special ones we lose first? I could say something about that, but I'll refrain. Baby buns and whistle pigs... sounds like an almost normal year for you, yes? Stay well! We're almost there! Mask up, wash hands, avoid crowds. We can do this!
Its usually the special ones to us or the really hard to find colors 😭 she was a friendly bird too, I didn't have her very long. I've not had as many babies this year, extra mouths to feed during the beginning of covid just wasn't wise financially. I am hoping to have more litters next year, I kept back a doe from my favorite lionhead so I'll have 3 new does ready in the spring. I cant tell you how many guinea pigs there are. But I've got 5 babies that will be ready in a week or 2 and almost all have a home lined up.
Around here people refuse to wear masks. Its driving me insane. Theres been alot of fights and one man threw a chair and broke at a business here in town because they told him he had to wear a mask.

Could she have a UTI? I would feel gently over her kidneys with my palms and see if I could sense any heat, swelling or tenderness. In any case, if this is unusual behavior, a visit to the vet might be a good idea. Good luck!
No swelling, no heat, just plain spoiledness. LOL. Like I said, she only does this when she "feels" neglected.

Around here people refuse to wear masks. Its driving me insane. Theres been alot of fights and one man threw a chair and broke at a business here in town because they told him he had to wear a mask.
It seems ignorance and Trump had fed the masses. Even when some wear them, they keep their nose out. Where do they think the virus comes from and likes to go to??

Late night/early morning pop in to say hello. I've been keeping weird hours lately. Been feeling sick during the daytime so I sleep and then I'm up all night (I feel 100% fine of the night).

Dogs have been horrible lately, run off the other day. Their goofy butts were enjoying themselves. Then we had heavy rain for 3 days straight and I lost my calico cochin pullet 😭 found her smushed in the coop where they all dog pile to sleep.
May have baby buns the first weekend of December 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh I had 2 litters of guinea pigs born. The ones are curly!
This year is going so fast. I wish 2021 everything would go back to normal. I worry that it's not gonna get any better.
Good to hear from you. Hope you start feeling better soon. I think everyone wants to go back to the way we were. Sadly, I think we just need to adjust to the new normal. I read there are about 50 people a day dying in the US due to Covid.

It seems ignorance and Trump had fed the masses. Even when some wear them, they keep their nose out. Where do they think the virus comes from and likes to go to??
I've said before, the right to life in the Constitution comes before the rights to liberty and pursuit of happiness. Everyone else's right to life should come first. But it seems people only think about their own right to liberty (how dare the government tell me what to do!) Or their pursuit of happiness (I don't like the mask so I refuse to wear one regardless of the consequences to anyone else). Hurts my heart that people are so selfish and that so many are paying with their lives because of it. Okay, getting off my soap box now.

No swelling, no heat, just plain spoiledness. LOL. Like I said, she only does this when she "feels" neglected.
You say she is aging. Could be losing control. Seems like if it was attention seeking she would have done it much earlier in life. Up to you but I'm thinking a visit to the vet would not go amiss. Something's not right physically. Or at least rule that out.

Well, I am awake. It was so comfy sleeping, if not for my alarm...I would still be there. But I must get outside and start working. Winter is coming. Thank goodness the weather has been mild so far! I hope to get the last 2 gates for the added goat pasture area finished and installed. Then they can go out and find whatever leaves are still green.

I've said before, the right to life in the Constitution comes before the rights to liberty and pursuit of happiness. Everyone else's right to life should come first. But it seems people only think about their own right to liberty (how dare the government tell me what to do!) Or their pursuit of happiness (I don't like the mask so I refuse to wear one regardless of the consequences to anyone else). Hurts my heart that people are so selfish and that so many are paying with their lives because of it. Okay, getting off my soap box now.
I think people like that should be shipped off to a remote island with other like minded individuals who have no concern for the health of others. Then when they get sick, the only ones they infect are also jerks. Better for the gene pool.

Back
Top Bottom