Granny's gone and done it again

Its usually the special ones to us or the really hard to find colors šŸ˜­ she was a friendly bird too, I didn't have her very long. I've not had as many babies this year, extra mouths to feed during the beginning of covid just wasn't wise financially. I am hoping to have more litters next year, I kept back a doe from my favorite lionhead so I'll have 3 new does ready in the spring. I cant tell you how many guinea pigs there are. But I've got 5 babies that will be ready in a week or 2 and almost all have a home lined up.
Around here people refuse to wear masks. Its driving me insane. Theres been alot of fights and one man threw a chair and broke at a business here in town because they told him he had to wear a mask.
Ugh that bugs me. Yeah people are stressed but donā€™t take it out on people just trying to do their jobs the best they can with what theyā€™ve got.
It seems ignorance and Trump had fed the masses. Even when some wear them, they keep their nose out. Where do they think the virus comes from and likes to go to??
Donā€™t get me started....
I've said before, the right to life in the Constitution comes before the rights to liberty and pursuit of happiness. Everyone else's right to life should come first. But it seems people only think about their own right to liberty (how dare the government tell me what to do!) Or their pursuit of happiness (I don't like the mask so I refuse to wear one regardless of the consequences to anyone else). Hurts my heart that people are so selfish and that so many are paying with their lives because of it. Okay, getting off my soap box now.
Itā€™s me. Me me me. The second it ā€œinconveniencesā€ me itā€™s infringing on muh freedumbs.
This is why I went to bed early last night. The cousin of one of the girls was fully soapboxing that trump losing the election was the end of the world, covid is a hoax and vaccines cause autism. I just couldnā€™t anymore.
Well, I am awake. It was so comfy sleeping, if not for my alarm...I would still be there. But I must get outside and start working. Winter is coming. Thank goodness the weather has been mild so far! I hope to get the last 2 gates for the added goat pasture area finished and installed. Then they can go out and find whatever leaves are still green.

I think people like that should be shipped off to a remote island with other like minded individuals who have no concern for the health of others. Then when they get sick, the only ones they infect are also jerks. Better for the gene pool.
I like this idea.

Its usually the special ones to us or the really hard to find colors šŸ˜­ she was a friendly bird too, I didn't have her very long. I've not had as many babies this year, extra mouths to feed during the beginning of covid just wasn't wise financially. I am hoping to have more litters next year, I kept back a doe from my favorite lionhead so I'll have 3 new does ready in the spring. I cant tell you how many guinea pigs there are. But I've got 5 babies that will be ready in a week or 2 and almost all have a home lined up.
Around here people refuse to wear masks. Its driving me insane. Theres been alot of fights and one man threw a chair and broke at a business here in town because they told him he had to wear a mask.
I hope to be hatching a bunch of Bantam Calico Cochins soon. My girls are all 3 laying, including my frizzle!

Yes he is. I wasn't impressed with him before he was in the running for office.
You aren't that far from me. A hour and a half, I was shopping in eastgate and Milford yesterday. I know you haven't heard of my town but I'm about an hour east of Cincinnati along the ky boarder. A little rural town. The whole county is poor.
Come visit some day. I haven't drove for 10 yrs, wouldn't be safe for me to drive.

DH does the weekly grocery shopping on Sundays. When he came home today he said he'd been looking at an incubator ... lol, he is not immune to chicken math, either! šŸ˜† Sigh. We don't have room for more chickens, though.
If my husband said he was looking at an incubator, I would think I was hallucinating!

Am only on for a few minutes. Have to get ready for Myshire Farm Livestream on YouTube at 7 p.m. EST. I am one of the Moderators. That means I have to take Lucy out early, get myself all set up, and ready to rumble. Tonight they are announcing who won the eggs and a cage/

I'll have to check it out!

Back
Top Bottom