Granny's gone and done it again

@twisted-acres-farm Twist, please accept my apology for my comments about mask wearing. This virus frankly has me very afraid. I'm at high risk and have a 14-yo grandkid I have to finish raising, who has nobody else. I don't know what would become of him if something happened to me. Frankly, if the doctors and scientists told me that eating garlic 6x/day and wearing chain-mail armor would increase my chances of survival by 10%, I would do that. I don't wish harm to people who don't wear masks, I just stay away from them, because of fear. We all need to remember that people are not the enemy, this virus is. Please forgive anything I said that was hurtful to you. 😢

ohh I always wanted to live on a deserted island.
Robert refuses to wear them. Says right on the box it wont stop covid so I am up in the air about it. I have a terrible time breathing in one and No way I can stay home. I just do the best I can.
We are all doing the best we can, Granny.

@twisted-acres-farm Twist, please accept my apology for my comments about mask wearing. This virus frankly has me very afraid. I'm at high risk and have a 14-yo grandkid I have to finish raising, who has nobody else. I don't know what would become of him if something happened to me. Frankly, if the doctors and scientists told me that eating garlic 6x/day and wearing chain-mail armor would increase my chances of survival by 10%, I would do that. I don't wish harm to people who don't wear masks, I just stay away from them, because of fear. We all need to remember that people are not the enemy, this virus is. Please forgive anything I said that was hurtful to you. 😢
I think what I said is what he is referring to , about an island.

:hugs I wear my mask for people like yourself. I'm not trying to scare anyone and if it makes someone more comfortable, then who am I to deny them that comfort in these stress filled times. I don't think anyone is trying to be mean right now, whether you wear one or not, people are just afraid and the news has been creating a significant amount of division. "The people that DO agree with you and the people that DON'T agree with you" I feel like this has been in regards to the virus, politics, everything lately. I have a healthy respect for the virus and I'm definitely not trying to catch it. I mostly practice careful hygiene and distancing. Curb side pickup is my best friend, lol. Everyone in my immediate family is high risk other than my daughter right now, so I understand.

I think what I said is what he is referring to , about an island.
Maybe. It just hurts my heart that our country is so divided about so many things right now. I'm sure we all want what's best, we just all have different ideas about what that looks like. I wish we could all see that, whatever another person thinks or believes or does, they are doing what they believe in their heart is what is best and right. We should not wish evil upon them because they think different from ourselves. Just because a person thinks differently from the way I think, does not make them evil or bad or stupid or even wrong. It's entirely possible that *I* am the one who is wrong! And I have a right to be wrong without being maligned for it. That's what it means to live in a free country. We should respect each other's right to be wrong. We should respect each other. Sometimes I forget that. We all need to be reminded of that once in a while. Thanks, Twist, for reminding me. I don't want to hurt a friend.

Maybe. It just hurts my heart that our country is so divided about so many things right now. I'm sure we all want what's best, we just all have different ideas about what that looks like. I wish we could all see that, whatever another person thinks or believes or does, they are doing what they believe in their heart is what is best and right. We should not wish evil upon them because they think different from ourselves. Just because a person thinks differently from the way I think, does not make them evil or bad or stupid or even wrong. It's entirely possible that *I* am the one who is wrong! And I have a right to be wrong without being maligned for it. That's what it means to live in a free country. We should respect each other's right to be wrong. We should respect each other. Sometimes I forget that. We all need to be reminded of that once in a while. Thanks, Twist, for reminding me. I don't want to hurt a friend.

That was perfectly stated and I agree wholeheartedly! :hugs This is exactly why I respectfully listen to everyone even when I don't necessarily agree with them. I'm always open to the other side of the story because I feel a lot can always be learned from a constructive conversation even if you still don't agree in the end. After all these are still my fellow people, neighbors, friend's and family.

Back
Top Bottom