Granny's gone and done it again

1606702987310.png

I was making food. :oops: canned clam chowder.
Blue has a way with words hu?

I haven't had clam chowder in forever!!! Blue is very eloquent. A lot of times when she writes something I'm sitting on the other side of my screen saying "YES!" because she's able to put my own thoughts into words better than I can. lol

I haven't had clam chowder in forever!!! Blue is very eloquent. A lot of times when she writes something I'm sitting on the other side of my screen saying "YES!" because she's able to put my own thoughts into words better than I can. lol
same here. LOL
Your not missing anything w/ this chowder. Im gonna eat it but Its about like dinner, I just dont like it.

same here. LOL
Your not missing anything w/ this chowder. Im gonna eat it but Its about like dinner, I just dont like it.

I ordered pizza delivery and regretted it. I'm so bloated right now. lol, My body wants to live off of vegetables and zero processed food but my mouth really wanted some grease tonight. :lol:

I think Wishings hens are the oldest I know. She added like 3 babies a few years ago. Thats IF I am remembering right. Im half scared to say stuff anymore because of my memory.
To be honest, I don't really know myself. I the oldest 2 will be 9 this spring, I think. I got them as chicks the same spring I joined BYC. The youngest 4, I got in 2017. I can remember that because they started laying in my sister's backyard when we were evacuated the first time. All the others are somewhere in between.

@twisted-acres-farm Twist, please accept my apology for my comments about mask wearing. This virus frankly has me very afraid. I'm at high risk and have a 14-yo grandkid I have to finish raising, who has nobody else. I don't know what would become of him if something happened to me. Frankly, if the doctors and scientists told me that eating garlic 6x/day and wearing chain-mail armor would increase my chances of survival by 10%, I would do that. I don't wish harm to people who don't wear masks, I just stay away from them, because of fear. We all need to remember that people are not the enemy, this virus is. Please forgive anything I said that was hurtful to you. 😢
Zinc and vit D3 both have antiviral properties. Good things to take.

I wear a mask out of respect and any percentage is better than nothing...BUT I also know that the actual efficacy of the masks is very minimal. I have lots of friends and family in the medical field. Each mask has different uses, and none of them should be reused to the extent that many people are using them right now. With all of that said, I don't feel so adamantly about going without a mask that I'm willing to argue with anyone over it. :idunno
I agree. Masks are not the answer but I put mine on so I don’t have to argue.

Back
Top Bottom