Granny's gone and done it again

Granny, I think you should sell the tank if you have no room in your house. At a dollar a gallon, that's a nice piece of change. You might not get quite that much, but it's worth a shot.
I agree. Clean it up and flip it rather than putting more money into it.

Granny, I think you should sell the tank if you have no room in your house. At a dollar a gallon, that's a nice piece of change. You might not get quite that much, but it's worth a shot.
The way it looks right now I wouldnt of gave him $30.00 for it. If I clean it up and maybe make a stand I should get $100.00

Hmm. The Cuckoo Marans has clean legs, not feathered. Are they similar in temperament, broodiness snd productivity to the BCM? We do get snow and mud around here, so I'm thinking clean legs might be the better choice.
Thats the one I had ! She only laid every other day. I dont know if others are like that

Hmm. The Cuckoo Marans has clean legs, not feathered. Are they similar in temperament, broodiness snd productivity to the BCM? We do get snow and mud around here, so I'm thinking clean legs might be the better choice.
I have not had them , but I would expect so. The regular Black Copper marans have clean legs.

Back
Top Bottom