Granny's gone and done it again

I still havent started draining this tank. Why must everything be such a chore ? I cant dump it down the drains with all them snails in it. Its cold outside. And Im a whole lot of lazy. Wish I had some help w/ this. I cant use the hose because Robert is sure the cats will get out and too cold to leave the door opened. NOT valid reasons IMO But sometimes its easier to not argue the point that the cats can be locked in a room and I have to open the door to dump anyway.
Frustrating to say the least.

Chickens using their chicknic table. Feed stays dry in it!
20210116_145218.jpg

We had snow and hail today, but it melted and the sun came out , 40s for temperatures and the wind is coming up.

their doing good. Meg&Dawn are still taking care of their babies so they are doing a way better job then I did. We both feed the babies. Mama eats flakes then spits them at the babies when their small enough pieces .
I would love to see that. Fish tv!

I think today I am going to have DH take me either to the clinic or possibly to the ER since I can't eat, can barely drink and my temp won't go down. Everything tastes just terribly nasty and repulsive. Even a few sips of water makes me feel nauseated. I'll keep y'all posted if I can. Hopefully they can hydrate me with IVs and get me stabilized.
Prayers for you, Blue. Hope you feel better soon.

Phew. Coop quick cleaned. Supposed to rain next weekend so not getting too far into it. Which reminds me; I need to stock up on stall pellets. Break! I swear...the day after the migraines I’m less useless but still somewhat useless. No energy...

gotta take the goose for a walk at some point too especially since he didn’t get one yesterday. I think I’ll wait til it cools down a bit though.

Back
Top Bottom