Granny's gone and done it again

I should go do a clean/wipe down of the kitchen table that's my normal office space...but I'm finishing off Sister Act II right meow...lol.

Just seem to be favoring older corny movies right now. Not sure why.

Hubs tore out the shattered skylight in the motorhome...we found some water damage. D'oh. Sooo...little bit more work was done than expected.

Oh well. Got done. Just gotta redo interior trim now.

I meant to do another groc shop to get some lunch meats today, but that didn't happen. I'll go tomorrow instead. Whee.
It’s the first. Watch out for crowds.

All this week will be a mess for crowds. IF the senate passes the corvid relief bill, then that will start another stampede of crowds.
Well luckily it's just the grocery store soooo...hopefully not too bad. Gotta get some gas for the truck, maybe get a truck wash too (hopefully the remnant straw will have blown out from the back lol) and do the groc.

Sigh. This is why I give myself some extra travel time before my "work afternoon" starts. I usually get home before 1, but if I have to run any extra errands, if Goose needs extra attention, if my lunch takes awhile..

All this week will be a mess for crowds. IF the senate passes the corvid relief bill, then that will start another stampede of crowds.
That bill will not pass the senate. Too much pork in that bill. Can you imagine Pelosi has the nerve to ask for money to build a subway from San Fran to Silicon Valley. Yeah Like that is really going to help with covid relief. Let’s get these kids back to school.

That bill will not pass the senate. Too much pork in that bill. Can you imagine Pelosi has the nerve to ask for money to build a subway from San Fran to Silicon Valley. Yeah Like that is really going to help with covid relief. Let’s get these kids back to school.
a subway in earthquake central? They need to just cut the pork and vote on the bill alone.

Back
Top Bottom