Granny's gone and done it again

Lol, I have a smoked turkey too!
I meant to ask you about that. You buy it already smoked or DIY? The hole thing, or breast only?

Sorry wishing. I have a hard time with that.
Thanks. I have been researching methods... :(

That's good. As long as the dragon wiggles a little from time to time, he doesn't have to roll over and give a big stretch. Right?
That's the theory! We are north of the Golden Gate, so hopefully we won't wind up in the Pacific! Used to live a bit south of San Francisco, practically on top of the San Andreas fault. That's a big one, and it's been quiet for too long. Moved away back up closer to home after the first kid was born. Better to be near family too.

I meant to ask you about that. You buy it already smoked or DIY? The hole thing, or breast only?
We buy a whole smoked turkey from Walmart. We usually buy two. Then all you have to do is thaw it and heat it in the oven. It is DELICIOUS!!! (drool!). You'll never go back to raw, I promise you. I was going to spatchcock one to heat it faster, and it fell apart in my hands! So I just dismembered it and heated it in the oven. I think it took about half an hour. Seriously, I had to discipline myself not to growl like a tiger and eat the whole thing all by myself!

The second one goes in the freezer for another meal in "off-turkey season."

Back
Top Bottom