Granny's gone and done it again

And thats what I gave her.
Too bad I cant say the same for my son.
Well, it was good to have that as a goal. I was young and idealistic. I can't say I succeeded or will succeed with all my children, either. But I know parents who have actively crippled their children and I didn't want to be one of those.

I feel like I am crippling Robert some times by not pushing him harder. He needs to be driving. He had a learners and let it go. Never once tried to drive. I figure he knows more then I do about his skills to be driving. Maybe his legs arent developed enough or his mind wanders too badly .

I feel like I am crippling Robert some times by not pushing him harder. He needs to be driving. He had a learners and let it go. Never once tried to drive. I figure he knows more then I do about his skills to be driving. Maybe his legs arent developed enough or his mind wanders too badly .
He can probably get by without driving. Well, in a city he certainly could. But out where you live it would be harder. He will either learn when he is motivated to, or find other ways to adapt. Maybe his helper can drive him wherever he needs to go. But you said once he went for a walk and got lost. Imagine how lost he could get in a car. Maybe driving just isn't in the cards for him.

He can probably get by without driving. Well, in a city he certainly could. But out where you live it would be harder. He will either learn when he is motivated to, or find other ways to adapt. Maybe his helper can drive him wherever he needs to go. But you said once he went for a walk and got lost. Imagine how lost he could get in a car. Maybe driving just isn't in the cards for him.
thats true. He dont know where he is most of the time. I cant stand the thought of moving to the city either. Maybe later. My house payments are the cheapest they will ever be here.

Back
Top Bottom