Granny's gone and done it again

Most people like the shaggy look! It makes me angry.. I like nightly maintained, fluffy coats..

the dogs really don't like the matts either.
I like the shaggy look, but it gets to a point where you'd have to stay brushing the poor thing 24/7.

When the matts start forming due to the length, I take them to the groomer.

My doodle who passed not long ago had such a hard time when COVID started, couldn't get a groomer. Poor thing went about a year without a cut, and never managed to get one before he passed. The amount of brushing was insane, but I couldn't let him get all matted and uncomfortable. I kept trimming his fur with scissors, but didn't have anything to really get the job done Fully.

I like the shaggy look, but it gets to a point where you'd have to stay brushing the poor thing 24/7.

When the matts start forming due to the length, I take them to the groomer.

My doodle who passed not long ago had such a hard time when COVID started, couldn't get a groomer. Poor thing went about a year without a cut, and never managed to get one before he passed. The amount of brushing was insane, but I couldn't let him get all matted and uncomfortable. I kept trimming his fur with scissors, but didn't have anything to really get the job done Fully.

Yeah.. that sucks. A lot of doodle/poodle owners I know got clippers over COVID and learned to do it on their own

Back
Top Bottom