Granny's gone and done it again

But you are ROCKIN it beautiful lady :)

Goose is full of shenanigans. This hot weather sucks for him too - haven’t been able to take him for our runs.
Lol, thanks. It was black, back in the day ... (see eyebrows!) at about 16 I found my first white hair and before long I had a lovely Morticia streak!

Where's Granny? Thought she went to get coffee!

Well, glad she's still eating and drinking. Did you ever feel inside her to see if she has a broken egg in there?
Yes, but not fully. Like, I did not want to break the egg, so I only went down 3/4 inch. Sadly, Wyorp rock may be right…she may have cancer…I feel like it may be her time to go… :( sad, but I know I need to move on. This year has been a year full of a lot of deaths, and, I am just grateful my family had been safe from the virus…

7455A009-A727-4281-A5B8-DC7C97EBA1BA.jpeg Ahhh when he’s calm at bedtime.
Honestly hubs is the bad influence. It’s so weird. If hubs comes with us on a walk, he’s pulling, crazy (even when I’m the one holding the leash)…when it’s just the two of us he’s fine. When it’s the two of us at home, ok yeah he has puppy crazy moments but he’s generally pretty chill just hangs out by the kitchen table I call my office. Hubs comes home and he’s climbing all over him… like so…
C1300626-EDDE-4D05-AC2A-7974C43C690B.jpeg
I need to take his measurements though. I’m going to get him a tactical harness for when we’re in crowds. At the event at pismo there were too many people and distractions and he was pulling more than I liked. (Though he was well mannered with any people he met!)

night trains!!!

Back
Top Bottom