Granny's gone and done it again

I love sweater weather. Reminds me of autumns back east. Only 2 seasons here.

Impressive. Hope he had Robert helping.
Yes. Sweater/slow cooker/soup/roast/all the oven stuff/season. COME TO ME MY LITTLE ANGEL MUFFIN (except this is socal so it's never "true" season...sigh)
Robert wont do dishes. Pizzes me off but Ive come to accept it mostly
Robert and hubs would get along great....sigh. had a bad bout the other day - started Thursday afternoon, just zapped me, friday morning was the brain pain and puking...ugh...so hubs went to go get himself food for lunch Friday (since nope, no food for me at that point) and it was tricky trying to con him into getting some groceries for the house....at least he went to the store to get some water...sadly someone else cleaned it out. ugh! Are we hording stuff again????
I got lucky when I was out there visiting. Hardly any humid days. Not sure if the tornado trade off was a good thing, but when the humidity moved back in... the one day I went hiking at Clifty Park, it was HORRIBLE. I was drenched in sweat from head to toe. That would take some getting used to. It was 85 that day.
...and this is why I left Ontario. Seriously. Could not deal with humidity.
I got asked to be a manager last night.
that's both congrats and actung! As manager you'll have to deal with all the angry Karens.

...seriously. I went to the local starbucks this morning....made me lose all faith in humanity. How some KIDS acted (and how the moms didn't do a dang thing about it) and how entitled and grouchy everyone was acting...come on.
I wonder if you can ever brush a cat enough to where they dont shed. I think the more you brush the more that comes out afterwards. LOL
LOL I tried that with Peach and Goose. Could brush pomeranians out of Peach and still she'd shed. Ditto for Goose.

Alright, poop o'clock is finished, time to go grab lunch!

I went to a swap today, sold some chickens and rabbits. Then on the way home, a guy pulled out in front of me behind a line of traffic, while leaving dollar store.
20210925_131859.jpg

Good idea!

Kevin is the worker?

Call the dr office today and leave a message. (So you don't forget)

Price for mowing depends on if he brings his own mower and how long it takes... and how big his heart is.
kevin is the worker, yes.
Drs closed today. Ne messages can get thru.
I hope his heart is huge.LOL

Back
Top Bottom