Granny's gone and done it again

We only have oak trees here...:(

I really want some other trees though!
Oaks are so pretty though. They don’t grow on our property though :/
even that isn't allowed here. NO BEGGING !!!! one of the worse things is to be eating and look at a dog and see drool hanging to the floor.
Agreed. Can’t stand a begging dog. Goose….ugh. I lament what to do with him. Some days he’s content just to lie down under my feet and that’s fine. Other days he’s a little too interested…he’s been ending up in his crates for our mealtimes when he can’t behave.

Oaks are so pretty though. They don’t grow on our property though :/

Agreed. Can’t stand a begging dog. Goose….ugh. I lament what to do with him. Some days he’s content just to lie down under my feet and that’s fine. Other days he’s a little too interested…he’s been ending up in his crates for our mealtimes when he can’t behave.
They aren't so pretty during the summer.

well evidently the Robert was checking OR should I say having Rod check his propane tank. Down to 9% according to Vicki. Not sure she knew what she was doing BUT called this am and ordered a fill on that house's tank.

Haven't heard anything on Rod about the syrgery one way of the other. Found Angie asleep at the table this am. I "suggested" she quit doing to much "raising hell and running" on the weekends.

Back
Top Bottom