Granny's gone and done it again

I had my heart checked because of these palpitations. Basically they said if it doesn't bother you, don't worry about it. I have been having them for about 3.5 hours on and off. Feeling anxious. May try a short nap.
anxiety can make them worse. Did you go to the ER and thats what they told you?

I got the Barnyard crew watered and fed.
This one chicken keeps landing on my arm or shoulder or back. It's adorable.
View attachment 2874965
It looks a lot like my cockerels, but the comb is shorter and they all keep chasing it around. Plus my cockerels have not been this friendly. So i think it's a pullet.
It IS adorable! 💞

I had my heart checked because of these palpitations. Basically they said if it doesn't bother you, don't worry about it. I have been having them for about 3.5 hours on and off. Feeling anxious. May try a short nap.
I have them. I've had two ablations for them. They didn't work. Drs now hear them once in a while at an office visit. They aren't concerned. I'm not worried about them now.

I made mac&cheese and tomato soup with hot dogs on the side today. I think I ate more then anyone else. Tom ate pretty good. Robert didnt. said his stomach is upset. He scares me when he is like that. He came so close to wearing a bag on his side once already.
When was that.

I made mac&cheese and tomato soup with hot dogs on the side today. I think I ate more then anyone else. Tom ate pretty good. Robert didnt. said his stomach is upset. He scares me when he is like that. He came so close to wearing a bag on his side once already.
He needs to learn how to eat better. Bet it would help him.

Back
Top Bottom