Granny's gone and done it again

Yaa Bubba!
How big is your yard? Are you in the city or??

I think it’s .8 acres? I’ll have to look it up. Two houses one way from the park, two houses the other way from school. It’s a small little community but very tidy. DH graduated there so we don’t have to fight past that “you’re not from here” mentality. So yes, city, but go a few block in any direction and you hit corn fields. 😂

I think it’s .8 acres? I’ll have to look it up. Two houses one way from the park, two houses the other way from school. It’s a small little community but very tidy. DH graduated there so we don’t have to fight past that “you’re not from here” mentality. So yes, city, but go a few block in any direction and you hit corn fields. 😂
I miss corn fields! My grandpa used to live next to a HUGE corn field. Those days were amazing, but also gone. Now its just filled with more houses and a swimming pool. Speaking of which, I haven't even seen a corn field in a long time! We just have a lot of vineyards here.

so no chickens?

Your not from here: when I went to a neighbors house they had a sign up wood for sale. I stopped and asked if they could possible deliver. He said, But I dont know you... I give my name and he repeats it a few times pondering how it rolls off the tongue Im thinking.. Finally says well, thats a pretty good name. I guess I can deliver.

Just all out having a bad computer day. Working on this freaking 401k annual census and it's taking forever....

Also didn't get to stop by Petco on my way home today - traffic was jacked near it. Well, luckily enough I'll be going in to work for a bit tomorrow. Between bosses being gone, tax snafu-ery, being unable to access my filing cabinets for year end/filing fun...

BossLady was a little surprised at me "why do you need to come in" - between hubs' health issues lately, mother in law shenanigans, them being gone, I'm already short on hours this week, vendors not getting paperwork to me, BOSSES not getting invoices to me in a timely manner, oh yeah and you want to go on vacation for a week and a half so need to run our tenth payments probably tuesday...

Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom