Granny's gone and done it again

Oh man that hurt...here I thought I was! 😭😭😭😭
Wait, I just noticed you said, young. Ahh..that's better. I'm probably your favorite old BYC member. 😁 I am getting up there. Can't believe I can actually say that I'll be 70 next year. Still trying to decide if I want to go to my 50 year class reunion in July.

Wait, I just noticed you said, young. Ahh..that's better. I'm probably your favorite old BYC member. 😁 I am getting up there. Can't believe I can actually say that I'll be 70 next year. Still trying to decide if I want to go to my 50 year class reunion in July.
yes I said young. Have you ever read my first post here? I discourage kids . My day wouldnt be complete with out the Cherry on top like my ice cream. hahahahaa

If I were you, I would go. 50yr class reunion?? Not many people can say they’ve done that!

Back
Top Bottom