Granny's gone and done it again

Remember this picture, Wishing? I was browsing through some old posts.
Awwww. My cutie Scootie! He is such a sweetheart.

More bad news
My uncle died in his sleep Thursday morning. Viewing on Monday, funeral on Tuesday, and burial on Thursday..
He lived in Provo. Trying to find a flight to SLC. Over 500 dollars. Same amount it would cost in fuel to drive.
Sympathies for your uncle.
It's always more expensive the closer you buy tickets to the day of travel too.

Today is a year that my sweetheart passed. I can't believe it's a year. Seems like he's still here sometimes. Strange. I sure miss him. Here are a few photos of us through the years.View attachment 3126595 The last photo is during Covid being big. I kept my head shaved because I didn't go to salons. It grew fast enough. We're both grey looking here. Mine isn't that grey with it longer. Weird. He was gone the next year. This was the sweetest man on earth. He made me happier than I had ever been. The kids have been so good today. Letting me know their thinking of me. I'm truly blessed.
What a wonderful love affair. I'm sorry your time together got cut short, but how lucky you found each other.

Morning all, Robert woke me at 6am because of pain. Left here at 7 to the er where they gave him a shot, 2 scripts for antibiotics and different PP. He slept all the way home and Im wide awake now. I hear a nap in my future.
Poor guy.

In our driveway this morning.View attachment 3127838
Oh my, it looks ANGRY. 🐢 Do you know what kind it is?

That was at Lowes. It was $9.00 :oops:
Prices just keep going up. :(

Today is a year that my sweetheart passed. I can't believe it's a year. Seems like he's still here sometimes. Strange. I sure miss him. Here are a few photos of us through the years.View attachment 3126591View attachment 3126592View attachment 3126595View attachment 3126596View attachment 3126597View attachment 3126594View attachment 3126593 The last photo is during Covid being big. I kept my head shaved because I didn't go to salons. It grew fast enough. We're both grey looking here. Mine isn't that grey with it longer. Weird. He was gone the next year. This was the sweetest man on earth. He made me happier than I had ever been. The kids have been so good today. Letting me know their thinking of me. I'm truly blessed.
You were so blessed, Cynthia! What a beautiful love you had. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom