Granny's gone and done it again

I had another attack yesterday. That's what I call them now when I can't stand up without getting close to passing out. I called Austin up. He sat with me for a bit. I almost decided to go to the hospital. Worst yet. I had him go back downstairs. He came back up to check on me. I started to cry. I told him I was scared and didn't want to be a burden. Of course he said I wasn't. Just sitting around again until this hopefully passes back to where it was. That's the thing, it keeps .. staying..worse than before. ENT on the 7th. Hope she will direct me to a good neurologist. It happened after I ate. Crazy..this is what we did with it being 93 degrees out there. I stayed in the shade to eat. Kids had fun. First time in years I've cooked a hot dog over a fire. View attachment 3165108View attachment 3165107
Hope you get to feeling better, Cynthia! :hugs

Howdy all. Been a little busy here. Hubs was gone for a few days and then came home Friday sick. sigh. He's doing better today. We stay home so much, immune systems have gotten lazy.

Sunday was a car club meet up that #1 took me to. It was at a beautiful lavender garden. They had acres of flowers. Birds and bees everywhere. They have chickens and ducks and geese and sell honey from their hives.
Fun day.
It was a lovely cool morning. Soon as the sun came out I hid in the shade!
View attachment 3165969
View attachment 3165970
View attachment 3165971

My pictures don't do it justice. I didn't get a picture of the lavender maze either. :rolleyes:
That's beautiful, Wishing! Plus it smells amazing! 😊

Back
Top Bottom