Granny's gone and done it again

evidently stress is a great way for me to loose weight. I can now slide all of my pants off with out undoing the button or the zipper. Bonus is the extra exercise I get by pulling them up aLOT .
Stress is a killer, but a sense of humor sure helps.
Did you find where the escapees actually got out? Did Dummo leave a gate open or do you have a gap in your perimeter fence?

My Nancy wont be coming today. Shes had a heart attack. She is in Nortons in louisville. Im heartbroken for her. One stent so far but shes in ICU for a few days they said.
Oh Granny, I'm so sorry to hear! Will pray for a complete and speedy recovery. :hugs

I have been wondering when my last mammogram was, so today i called and found out it was December 2020! The place i used to go to used to contact me when it was due. Last time i had it done at the local place, and i don't believe they sent a reminder. Ugh. Now my boobs are sore, and they want to do a diagnostic mammgram. Idk when yet. Hopefully asap. I am definitely falling apart, one piece at a time!

I hope its not a bad one Wishing, She wont be able to do this house for a long while if ever
Do you know if it's her first one? Hopefully they can fix her up real good. I'm always in awe of the things they can do medical wise. Think positive! Say some prayers. Every little bit helps.

I have been wondering when my last mammogram was, so today i called and found out it was December 2020! The place i used to go to used to contact me when it was due. Last time i had it done at the local place, and i don't believe they sent a reminder. Ugh. Now my boobs are sore, and they want to do a diagnostic mammgram. Idk when yet. Hopefully asap. I am definitely falling apart, one piece at a time!
those things hurt! They wont give them to me because of scar tissue.

Do you know if it's her first one? Hopefully they can fix her up real good. I'm always in awe of the things they can do medical wise. Think positive! Say some prayers. Every little bit helps.
Yes its her first. I remember my first and just how tired I was/am all the time

One more thing. ugh. Sorry you have to go through all that. Did you ever get a test for chronic Lyme? It will settle in your Lymph nodes... could be the cause of the pain.

Back
Top Bottom