Granny's gone and done it again

well today was not such a good day after all. I did get good news from Roberts dr that his a1c had dropped almost 2 points since they first met. 2 more to go. We waited there for 2 hrs to see him. Terrible.
Kevin went with us
Then off to wally world where stuff always seems to go south. Half way thru the store I got hit with jaw and then chest pain. Kevin grabbed my keys and gave me 3 baby aspirin and we all just kinda stood there for about 10 mins til I started feeling better then we left.
I dont feel the need to go to the er. They have already told me the blockage is in a place they cant fix and that I would just continue to have them.
I am feeling much better now.

well today was not such a good day after all. I did get good news from Roberts dr that his a1c had dropped almost 2 points since they first met. 2 more to go. We waited there for 2 hrs to see him. Terrible.
Kevin went with us
Then off to wally world where stuff always seems to go south. Half way thru the store I got hit with jaw and then chest pain. Kevin grabbed my keys and gave me 3 baby aspirin and we all just kinda stood there for about 10 mins til I started feeling better then we left.
I dont feel the need to go to the er. They have already told me the blockage is in a place they cant fix and that I would just continue to have them.
I am feeling much better now.
Bless Kevin. I'm glad he was there.
Walmart sure does a number on your nerves! Glad you are feeling better.

Back
Top Bottom