Granny's gone and done it again

I think people dont socialize them enough when they are biters. Just because they are little they think its funny.
My parents got one after mine died. It was all black, and just a little devil. Peed on my husband's ankles! Lol. It would listen to me, but mostly did what he wanted. And yes, sometimes bit. I think my brother teasing the dog didn't help.

No. I saw something about it and then forgot. They are going to crash something into it? Or something?

Yeah, our ridgebacks didn't like going out in the rain.
said they made history today by crashing something into it and that we wont ever have to worry about an asteroid crashing into earth.

My parents got one after mine died. It was all black, and just a little devil. Peed on my husband's ankles! Lol. It would listen to me, but mostly did what he wanted. And yes, sometimes bit. I think my brother teasing the dog didn't help.
ohh ya, teasing will do it

I think people dont socialize them enough when they are biters. Just because they are little they think its funny.
People pick little dogs up and stroke them to "calm them down" when company comes, not realizing they are rewarding barking and aggressive behavior, and it escalates until it turns into biting. Big dogs get shoved out of the way or ignored so they don't as often develop that behavior.

Back
Top Bottom