Granny's gone and done it again

FB_IMG_1669756951458.jpg

Hi Guys.

Spent the afternoon working on Christmas cards. It's COLD outside. Didn't get out of the 20s, down to 17 tonight and discovered that the devil mice had chewed the cord on one of my water 'heaters' for the coop. Grrrr. Brought it in and DH redid the cord for me. I wrapped the cord with wire window screen to hopefully prevent another chew happening. Funny. With all the cords I have in that coop, they only worked on that one.

Still need to go through pictures looking for my EFs.

So Granny, Richard's 'infection' is a stasis ulcer from his diabetes? Ouch!

@Cynthia12, glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Hi Guys.

Spent the afternoon working on Christmas cards. It's COLD outside. Didn't get out of the 20s, down to 17 tonight and discovered that the devil mice had chewed the cord on one of my water 'heaters' for the coop. Grrrr. Brought it in and DH redid the cord for me. I wrapped the cord with wire window screen to hopefully prevent another chew happening. Funny. With all the cords I have in that coop, they only worked on that one.

Robert, and Im not sure what that means?

Hi Guys.

its freezing here too. I wore my sweater to the drs and wished I had my heavy duty one. The wind was cutting like a knife.

Back
Top Bottom