Granny's gone and done it again

It is ridiculous. Makes me angry.
Yes, i keep seeing things with prices jacked way up. I am not buying stuff that is overpriced unless absolutely necessary. I shop used stuff on Marketplace and Goodwill.
The other thing i encountered yesterday was poor or absent customer service. Lowes was the worst, i had informed the lady that was in the customer service department that i wanted to pick up my flooring i had ordered. I presented my receipt. She said she would get it ready. I also told her i had other things to shop for, so there was no rush.
I wandered around getting what i needed. Later, the lady came up to me and laid 8 pieces of 8 foot trim on top of my cart. She said, you need to take this. I need to get your pallet of flooring with the forklift because the other guy and i are leaving real soon. Go get your truck.
WTF? I spent a lot of money on that flooring and i am being ordered around like an employee. I told her, well i still have things to find. She hurried off to get the forklift. I took the stuff out of my cart and took the trim out to the truck.

Yes, i keep seeing things with prices jacked way up. I am not buying stuff that is overpriced unless absolutely necessary. I shop used stuff on Marketplace and Goodwill.
The other thing i encountered yesterday was poor or absent customer service. Lowes was the worst, i had informed the lady that was in the customer service department that i wanted to pick up my flooring i had ordered. I presented my receipt. She said she would get it ready. I also told her i had other things to shop for, so there was no rush.
I wandered around getting what i needed. Later, the lady came up to me and laid 8 pieces of 8 foot trim on top of my cart. She said, you need to take this. I need to get your pallet of flooring with the forklift because the other guy and i are leaving real soon. Go get your truck.
WTF? I spent a lot of money on that flooring and i am being ordered around like an employee. I told her, well i still have things to find. She hurried off to get the forklift. I took the stuff out of my cart and took the trim out to the truck.
I agree. I am not paying for stuff so over priced. I am not shopping for Christmas presents either. Just giving the grandkids money. No one else needs anything. I already have a bad attitude, being sick doesn’t help.

Subjective:
Patient is here for evaluation and management of new onset Bilateral hip pain. Patient reports lateral sided and groin hip pain for several months. Patient reports previous treatments with anti-inflammatories and activity modification. Patient reports pain with ambulation beyond 100 feet. Reports pain especially that is worsened after sitting for long periods of time. They report difficulty with twisting of the hip to put on shoes and socks. Also reports difficulty with ascending and descending stairs. They have tried anti-inflammatories and rest with no improvement. Referred by Dr. Roman Trimba for bilateral hip pain not back pain. Continuing to have severe and unrelenting pain. She is looking for any and all options. Has a history of previous injections

Objective:
General: Well-developed well-nourished no acute distress
Psychiatric: Pleasant affect alert and oriented to person place time and situation
Gait: Abnormal antalgic bilaterally shortened stance phase
Neuro: Sensation intact to light touch distally on all four extremities, reflexes intact
Skin: Skin demonstrates no rash no signs of infection
Cardiovascular: Regular rate via peripheral pulse examination
Respiratory: Easy work of breathing no use of accessory musculature no audible wheezing
Lymphatic: No evidence of lymphadenopathy in bilateral lower extremities

Musculoskeletal: Focused examination of bilateral hip shows exquisite tenderness to palpation over the greater trochanteric bursa. Positive Stinchfield. Pain with internal/external rotation at the extremes of motion. Slow and antalgic gait with a hip flexion contracture gait. Positive cross adduction sign

X-ray: X-ray examination of the hip and pelvis shows evidence of hip arthritis throughout the femoral head and acetabulum consistent with joint space narrowing, osteophyte formation, subchondral sclerosis, and subchondral cyst formation.

Assessment:
Hip pain
Primary hip osteoarthritis
Hip stiffness

Plan:
I had a long discussion with the patient about the different options for the hip pain present. Patient has tried other conservative treatment options including anti-inflammatories activity modification. We discussed all the different options including but not limited to surgical intervention injections prescription strength anti-inflammatories physical therapy and advanced imaging studies. Patient would like to proceed with more aggressive treatment options to help control the pain. Because of the patient's size and concerning issues with possible avascular necrosis versus femoral head collapse I would like to proceed with a CT scan of the pelvis for evaluation of the bone quality and possible surgical planning for total hip arthroplasty. Patient understands the plan the risk benefits and alternatives we will proceed

Good morning. Sorry I flaked last night. My hubby and I have been sick. We tested positive for Covid.
Im sorry your sick, glad its mild for you
Seems to me Tom had surgery on one leg and not the other. So i figure the one leg doesn't have enough blood flow to it. How are his feet?
Both legs just different drs. feet are ok.
Does it itch him?
no, he doesnt have much feeling there
Does he take a multi vitamin?
Im the one with the split lip. Cracked in the corner. Every time I open my mouth wide it reopens.

Im sorry your sick, glad its mild for you

Both legs just different drs. feet are ok.

no, he doesnt have much feeling there

Im the one with the split lip. Cracked in the corner. Every time I open my mouth wide it reopens.
You should take a multi vitamin. Cracked corners indicate you need b vitamins.

lol
1670283521798.png

Back
Top Bottom