Granny's gone and done it again

Truthfully, the trip is just out of the budget right now too. I mean, I could work it if I HAD to, but if we took the motorhome it's 8-10 mpg depending...and if we took the bronco...well, I managed to finesse 18 out of it...but...still thirsty.
How old is his mom? You know guilt is gonna eat you up. Sucks..

A few pictures from the past couple of days. And...I went to a mall for the first time in about forever! Did ok hanging on Austin's arm at times. Anyway, the drive was beautiful..snowed a lot today and is now snowing again. A lot. Austin had had the snowblower out a couple of times. Pictures of my dogs on my lap and Austin's. Our blow up Christmas buddies. Had the lights on, they were actually bright in the early morning...and, my little Gracie.. needing some eye meds. It's usually her right eye. I just put the ointment in both.
20221205_104414.jpg
20221204_131057.jpg
20221205_102959.jpg
20221205_075806.jpg
20221205_075813.jpg
20221205_083936.jpg

what is a scrub nurse?
Sorry for the delay. Took Sunday off from reality.

Scrub nurse is a nurse that assists a doctor or surgeon in a surgical procedure. In my case I was and Obstetrical scrub nurse. I was the nurse that handed the doctor instruments that he needed, sutures, hemostats, swabbed, helped with the baby after it was born, cut sutures, all the fun stuff.

Happy Monday everyone. Finally down to addressing the last Christmas card.

Have a hen with a paralyzed right foot from the hock down. Don't think it's MD. She's almost 4 years old. No injury, no sign of a fracture. It just don't work. She seems comfortable, Eating, keeping warm so I'm leaving her along and watching. Speculate that she has taken a fall and landed wrong from one of the roost bars. Should I put her down? Head sez yes, heart says no. Had to put so many down due to MD that I just don't have the heart. Plus she's a sweet little hen. Looks like a gold comet. Likes to talk to me and never has caused a moment's trouble.

Always the nice ones, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom