Granny's gone and done it again

she reminded me of a story in the bible today when she was down on the floor washing Toms feet and her not even healed all the way yet. I cant really remember the story though. Do you know it?
LUKE..37 And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee’s house, brought an alabaster box of ointment,
38 And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment. ❤

First Christmas party this year is tomorrow night. Saturday. Church party. Sadly, no one in the family had stepped forward to find a place for our annual Family party. :( It's just too hard anymore with as many that are in our family. Soo..:) A daughter, son and their kids are coming over Christmas Eve. Of course Richard will be here too. Hope I'm having good days. I've had afew in a row now. Knocking on wood. Well..saying thank you prayers. 💕

I am hoping it will quit raining. Everything outside is soaked.
We're in for a monster snow storm..three days of it. We always say it would be nice if it would just snow in the mountains and rain down here, which it does many times. We're just grateful for moisture at this point. Been in a horrible drought for years.

Back
Top Bottom