Granny's gone and done it again

Got a quote for the tree this morning. $2,200 😳 and that's no hauling chips or wood for them.
I have another guy coming for an estimate tomorrow 9am and one on Mon morning from a guy who's worked with us before. They sure aren't hurting for business.

We lost our lovely little Lupin the other morning. He was 15 or 16 yrs old. Died in my hands. He lost some toe tips at a young age when he landed on the bunny cage and Chicory chomped him. Avian vet said he was lucky to survive the blood loss. He had a good long life.
View attachment 3388116
View attachment 3388213
Now I'm looking for a home for the other parakeet that flew into the yard a few years back and became an unhappy companion to Lupin. She is not tame at all, but should be with another bird. I might try Craigslist or our feed store. They are good and finding homes for critters.
View attachment 3388212
Sorry for the loss of your bird.

I added half a tomato I had, chicken broth powder, frozen onions, bacon grease. a small squirt of catsup,the steak and some elbow noodles! all added with water to this
5100001231_7715c05b-af81-4460-8892-53897add546d.jpg

What were your symptoms ?
I had symptoms off and on for a couple months before. Occasional mild chest pressure, then I'd burp and it would go away. Also, occasional shortness of breath walking uphill, a bit of numbness on the side of my left hand that would come and go. All relieved immediately with a burp. So I thought it was indigestion... until the actual heart attack in mid Nov. Hurt like crazy. I had a minor one on Halloween too, after doing all my decorating, but it went away quick with the burps, so in my mind I had indigestion.
If you ever have weird symptoms like that, don't wait. Go get checked out.

I had symptoms off and on for a couple months before. Occasional mild chest pressure, then I'd burp and it would go away. Also, occasional shortness of breath walking uphill, a bit of numbness on the side of my left hand that would come and go. All relieved immediately with a burp. So I thought it was indigestion... until the actual heart attack in mid Nov. Hurt like crazy. I had a minor one on Halloween too, after doing all my decorating, but it went away quick with the burps, so in my mind I had indigestion.
If you ever have weird symptoms like that, don't wait. Go get checked out.
Hows your energy levels now? Are you back to normal or get tired easy?

Back
Top Bottom