Granny's gone and done it again

😩 these are by far probably my most difficult breed. Constant problems.

I tried that once and it didn't help. I might not have used enough. I searched forever to find it with the mother.
polish are a hard breed to raise. Wait til you get tolbunts.

I tried that once and it didn't help. I might not have used enough. I searched forever to find it with the mother.

I don't bother with the mother usually just what ever I can find.

I think its a teaspoon to a gallon or there abouts.

Caught up, so here goes:

No kidding?! How far did you go?
Started in Rocky Ford, CO, ended in Hamilton, MT. Went through (as I recall) WY, UT, ID, MT. Covered avg. 20 miles per day. Walked a lot to spare the horses going up hills.

Well, vehicular wise, my wagon is tucked away in the shop (since the sunroof leaks...30 year old car problems), "rojo" has its engine out...but I wouldn't be driving it in this anyway since WINDSCREEN isn't properly attached and THAT leaks (hence mold), so I'm rocking the bronco while hubs takes "sketchybird" - which....the clutch is going out on. D'oh!
You sound like us. Our vehicles have eaten us up this year, but at the mo all seem to be in pretty good shape. But, sigh, the ManChild is 16 and is going to need something to drive. Oh! I mean, *I'm* going to need something new to drive, since he'll be driving MY car, which his sister considerately broke in for him by putting a few dings in it, lol!

Today we got the ground cleared to assemble the raised beds made of logs. Had to flatten off a humped up area, got them laid out. Then hubby used really large nails to attach them to each other.
Thos are going to look really cool! What are you planting in them?

And i moved a big pile of wet leaves and sticks out from behind the studio, and dumped it out where it can compost but not be in the way. I am so tired, and my muscles are stiffening up. I still need to move the chicks and find my storage box of stencils. I plan to take them to ceramics class tomorrow. Excited i get to go to ceramics class x3 this week. Three days in a row.
Sounds like fun! We need pics, remember!

My fan just crapped. It helps me breath. The only other ones I have are ceiling fans. None in this room I am sleeping in.
Oh dear! You just can't seem to catch a break, Granny! :hugs

I have a nodule in one of my lungs and they want to check and see if its growing. I also finally got the results from that surgeon that told me I didnt have any blockages. On the paper work he wrote I have 40% blockage.
:eek:You REALLY need to stop smoking, Granny! Those smokes are killing you!

Well come tomorrow night I will be sleeping in my own bed. :(
? Instead of whose? JK, I know you mean instead of the recliner. But why the sad face? Don't you like your bed?

Back
Top Bottom