Granny's gone and done it again

Yeah my ticker is ok. It was just the pain of losing him, crying not getting breath due to tears and snot I think! Was actually at the quacks yesterday for a review, all was good but low blood pressure which can be a pain.
Do you drink a lot of water? Tom takes a pill to raise his BP.

30+ is generally classed as old I would say. But some small ponies can live into their 40’s.

She told me yesterday to drink more water. I generally drink T nowadays as since I had Covid I can’t stand coffee any more. Also drink a lot of sugar free Coke Zero and sugar free Red Bull or similar which I know is bad :oops:

30+ is generally classed as old I would say. But some small ponies can live into their 40’s.

She told me yesterday to drink more water. I generally drink T nowadays as since I had Covid I can’t stand coffee any more. Also drink a lot of sugar free Coke Zero and sugar free Red Bull or similar which I know is bad :oops:
I hate water and I am always dehydrated. its really bad for you.

We are fine, we just had tornado warnings here last night. As far as I know we didn't get any.
Even just warnings must be pretty scary glad it passed you by!
I hate water and I am always dehydrated. its really bad for you.
I’m not a fan at all of it. Or those flavoured ones.

Even just warnings must be pretty scary glad it passed you by!

I’m not a fan at all of it. Or those flavoured ones.
My son has started drinking the flavored water to get away from soda. He is doing good but they are 80c. each and he is drinking 3-4 a day.

Back
Top Bottom