Granny's gone and done it again

Thanks @Cynthia12 and @CapricornFarm. Yes, it's beautiful weather here. I'll probably be planting beets next week if the weather holds the way they say it will.

Did my first candling today. 11 of the 12 bantam eggs in the incubator have little spiders showing. One is very porous and I can't really see anything in it yet. Hopeful it will be a good hatch though.

Thanks @Cynthia12 and @CapricornFarm. Yes, it's beautiful weather here. I'll probably be planting beets next week if the weather holds the way they say it will.

Did my first candling today. 11 of the 12 bantam eggs in the incubator have little spiders showing. One is very porous and I can't really see anything in it yet. Hopeful it will be a good hatch though.
Happy anniversary MC to you and your dh.

I planted 2 beds of string beans, about 4'x12', really crammed them in there, because i am hoping they shade out the weeds.
Also starting Siberian Wallflower seeds. Want to try something different.

This is sureal. Snowed all day, going to all night. We are having roofs fall in on higher altitude homes. The pictures were so sad. The snow this afternoon was very wet because of the warmer temp..34. Here's just one photo.
Resized_IMG_5433-e1678409332675.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom