Granny's gone and done it again

Granny about that honey suckle. Wish I had some in our butterfly garden. Hummingbirds love it. Maybe you just need to build one little area of it on a trellis and then fence you yard and get a goat. No mowing and honeysuckle is under control. Keep the goat out of the butterfly garden. They are no work once grown. Just a heavy layer of mulch of some kind. Dead weeds and grass clippings. :) Ok I've resting now for about 2 and a half hours then need to make rounds of the coops and let the French hens out to play while we play nearby.

I made bars instead of cookies.View attachment 3809200
Those look so good but as of today I'm limited to very little pasta, bread, potatoes, rice, and all sweets. Even very little fresh or dried fruit. I can have some apples. Then maybe by the peach harvest I can indulge in them. A1C is way to close to meds.

Those look so good but as of today I'm limited to very little pasta, bread, potatoes, rice, and all sweets. Even very little fresh or dried fruit. I can have some apples. Then maybe by the peach harvest I can indulge in them. A1C is way to close to meds.
Here Larry, I'll move over and make room for you in the boat. Same, basically nothing white. I found a "goodie" (cough, not all that good tbh but better than nuffin') I can enjoy ... it's Belvita breakfast biscuits, has slow-digesting carbs. Very crunchy, come in several flavors. My dr also said I can drink Hint, very lightly flavored water, 0 fats or sugars. Again, several flavor options. You're welcome!

Here Larry, I'll move over and make room for you in the boat. Same, basically nothing white. I found a "goodie" (cough, not all that good tbh but better than nuffin') I can enjoy ... it's Belvita breakfast biscuits, has slow-digesting carbs. Very crunchy, come in several flavors. My dr also said I can drink Hint, very lightly flavored water, 0 fats or sugars. Again, several flavor options. You're welcome!
Yeah, I used to by those from a wholesale club in FL. I've been using no spike stevia in tea for a long time already. I can have white cauliflower. :) The chickens get my share of the fresh bread. I've traveled this road before and dropped my A1C much lower into a very safe zone. Now to do it again. I need to log in on an old computer I have and see if I can find a supplement list I took while doing it. I may can go down the list on the Puritans Pride site and they might jog my memory.

Lunch and supper combination. Scrambled eggs, cubed potatoes and goat burger fried in onions.
E4F2D921-0AD4-4DA2-943A-434F0288DB57.jpeg

Those belvita breakfast biscuits are in my snack drawer at work. They are magic.

Back
Top Bottom