Granny's gone and done it again

If you count cows instead of sheep to try and fall asleep, it's probably pasture bedtime.
My problem has been crowing roosters... well they are not crowing yet but 2 of 5 chicks are roosters and they are loud cheepers. They are all of Honey's kids that hatched in a incubator. Still 3 eggs that may or may not hatch. I've removed them into a makeshift brooder in a cardboard pee pad lined box with another incubator top supplying heat down to them. They seem to be warm and comfortable in their temp home. I'll evict the brooder crew probably Monday. Don't think the rains are stopping before then. These chicks are taking after their mama being so tame and don't mind being held at all.

Our church is having what's being called a Summer BLAST*, combination evangelistic series and VBS, tent meeting for one week, with meals and give-aways and activities ... I'm stenciling STAFF on the backs of about two dozen yellow shirts in purple paint... a little more involved than I expected it to be, lol. I ran out of paint ... sent GC to WM to get more. Some kind of paint, any kind of paint at this point, lol. Just so it's purple. :barnie
reminds me of a team shirt we had to make for our science olympiad team during regionals…ended up being bright neon green cuz nobody had the time to design it😂😂 at least we were easy to spot

drew a little puppy
IMG_6679.jpeg

And also…good news! my AP art teacher let me in AP art even tho I really only took one trimester of Art 1 last yr before dropping out second tri cause it was too boring. At least AP art isn’t full of kids who didn’t choose an elective and just got put into art 1 by default:smack

drew a little puppy
View attachment 3835405
And also…good news! my AP art teacher let me in AP art even tho I really only took one trimester of Art 1 last yr before dropping out second tri cause it was too boring. At least AP art isn’t full of kids who didn’t choose an elective and just got put into art 1 by default:smack
Talent right there!

Oh man. A lot of flooding going on in Texas and Louisiana. Power outage going to be for quite a while. :(
My daughter said a tornado went right over my grandson's place in Houston. Have not seen a tornado confirmed there yet ... he's fine, thank God.

Back
Top Bottom