Granny's gone and done it again

I think wording on the addition may not hold him liable. But then again if he is the only survivor that would make him owner and liable. Someone will have to pick up the tab for the balance. He might could get it refinanced to a lower payment that he can handle. The mortgage holder would have all the answers as fact.
Mortgage rates are high now. I hope they go backdown when we get this country back on track

I think wording on the addition may not hold him liable. But then again if he is the only survivor that would make him owner and liable. Someone will have to pick up the tab for the balance. He might could get it refinanced to a lower payment that he can handle. The mortgage holder would have all the answers as fact.
Cant get the payment much lower then it is now. $337. Taxes are low too. The interest rate is 6.0 and around 12 more years to pay it off.

It rained quite a lot last night, so the plants all got a good drenching. I went out and tried to work, but feels like 91° in the shade and I was in the sun. The tomato plants have gone crazy, lots of growth and even some tomatoes on the vines! I was trying to finish up the tomato cages.

Back
Top Bottom