grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed your forum signature mum, Love it !
I found that about 15 years ago now, I came across it when I was going through my divorce and boy it just stuck with me, and the author is Australia's only Poet Lauriet. Your signature is very touching and very true.

I decided eons ago that I was going to hang on to my lily white skin and never did the sunbathing, other half only needs a couple of days sun on his arms, face neck and balding head goes very dark......he would be so jealous of your ride on mower, but I think he more views them as a go faster go cart.

Cats retrieving balls is way up there we think on the humorous scale, we were dumb founded when kitties started bringing all these balls home, one was an actual football, how the hell Daisy's teeth didn't puncture it I do not know, and she was so upset that she couldn't get it through the cat flap. Have had these two young-uns since March, sisters Daisy and Sophie, Daisy black and white, Sophie white and black. Our previous cat Flint (tabby) died last November at 17 years old, had her from five weeks old, always wanted a tabby from kitten and she was it, all rescued from SPCA.

Rotten luck about your foot, surely you know some strapping young fella's that can help you with your property?, put the fear of God into them, no need for bribery and corruption in senior years, surely your local neighbours must have man power to offer.

Oh to have 75+ chickens, only max 12 allowed in the suburbs, max 99 without a licence in the wop wops, maybe one day but at least I'm getting practice in with the 11 that we do have, we need to rescue another one for our full 12, think I'll look into that with the SPCA.

Trying again.

Hope this is it. My phones acting funny.

Last edited:
I see plenty of people that could do the yard but none that will. Most my animals came from rescue. except 2 kittens (both male) that were born here . all but those 2 are fixed . I have 3 outside barn cats, 2 inside and 2 dogs. Its a house full. LOL

My signature comes from a line in a post I wrote when my son lost his cat of ? I dont remember , many years.

OK just about ready to blow a gasket here. I had a BYC update yesterday on my mobile app & today. Now I'm having a really hard time quoting anyone. The box is being hidden behind a dumb advertisement. Plus when my keyboard pops up to type it covers the area I'm typing so I can't see If I've made a error. Plus the keyboard is acting so sluggish. Does anybody know if you can undo a update grrr....

OK just about ready to blow a gasket here. I had a BYC update yesterday on my mobile app & today. Now I'm having a really hard time quoting anyone. The box is being hidden behind a dumb advertisement. Plus when my keyboard pops up to type it covers the area I'm typing so I can't see If I've made a error. Plus the keyboard is acting so sluggish. Does anybody know if you can undo a update grrr....

I dont know how but I know you can set your computer to a earlier place in time.

I see plenty of people that could do the yard but none that will. Most my animals came from rescue. except 2 kittens (both male) that were born here . all but those 2 are fixed . I have 3 outside barn cats, 2 inside and 2 dogs. Its a house full. LOL

My signature comes from a line in a post I wrote when my son lost his cat of ? I dont remember , many years.
That is just plain mean spirited of them, they will be in more senior years one day, they need to get their act together. We help out the senior residence in our road, they all know that all they need to do is give us a telephone call or knock on our door and we are there to help them with whatever they need. Your neighbours need a rark up, kiwi for a kick up the rear, that is very poor show on their part. makes me
somad.gif

Mum,
hugs.gif
I am not as old as I sound. I am 52 and I dont look old either (at least I dont think i do) I am disabled but they dont know that. Dont have much to do with neighbors. My family on the other hand do know. and are able . they are the ones needing a good thrashing I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom