1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I dont know what an app or safari is star. [​IMG]

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Thank you to every one that posted today. I enjoyed the read ! Twisted, I know you tried extra hard. [​IMG] You know, I run my mouth sometimes when I shouldnt. I am a care taker and always will be. So I get too protective at the wrong times.... good night all

3. prostar

prostar Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal

Safari is the apple browser (I have an iPhone for all my shenanagins. My poor old laptop is from the college days and...well....I don't use it unless I absolutely have to poor old thing!)

Apps are just the little programs you can run on an iPhone/iPad/what have you.

4. DottiesMum

DottiesMum Out Of The Brooder

Aug 16, 2015
    Taranaki New Zealand
    Oh Granny, apologies for ASSumming you were older, I'm older than you at 54 but outside of my non function thyroid and my life threatening allergies to all the new air fresheners and perfumes (anaphylactic shock) I am fully able bodied. Never had that allergy problem pre menopause but boy did my life change four years ago when it kicked in. When the other half is away on the rigs I have back up young-uns available to help me out if needed, and they always come through even though sometimes I have put them under orders to 'get here now please'. When hubby is away I get daily telephone calls to check on me, so I know they do care, I am disappointed for you that your family members can't or won't see what needs doing to help you.

Blimey, 3pm here, hubby is off too a company function tonight, I can't go too much perfume dangers will be around, he is going to buy me a fish and chip supper though, yum.

Sweet Dreams Granny, enjoy your day tomorrow.
    [​IMG]

5. prostar

prostar Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Sleep well granny.

6. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Grrrrr......... Just lost all my replies, night all....sweet dreams

7. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Just uninstalled, then reinstalled - hopefully that will help.

8. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    YES IT WORKED.... I CAN NOW QUOTE!!! YAY

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  9. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Welcome to our newest readers and thanks to you all for making this thread so enjoyable & entertaining. Quite often I will just bust out laughing and hubby will ask what I'm laughing at. I tell him "oh just nothing really, just granny"

Tonight it was "oh just nothing, just Twist" Twist - you have the same gift of humor that granny has. Thanks for the laughs, I really needed them today [​IMG]

10. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Porter herd bull for my Yaks Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    lmao I know someone would be it's down to 817 I want my 839 back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by