grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can go outside from day one if you have the right set up. The Ca whites will need access to a warm area more than the older chicks, until they feather out.

Yep - I am looking forward to hopefully getting to go back to brooding in the coop approach the next time around (whenever that gets to be) - I am one that keeps the babies in for as short a time as possible, just do not enjoy having them in the house (enjoy the babies, just not the mess, noise, etc). I try to move my brooder babies out (meaning off the light entirely and in the coop on their own) by 5 weeks at the latest.

Hi peeps, im home ! I guess I fell asleep last night with the computer on. 5 new meds including this one ,
Hyoscyamine
Hyoscyamine is a tropane alkaloid. It is a secondary metabolite found in certain plants of the family Solanaceae, including henbane, mandrake, jimsonweed, tomato and deadly nightshade. Wikipedia

Brand names: Levsin, Oscimin, HyoMax-SR, HyoMax-SL, Ed-spaz, HyoMax-DT, Hyosyne
Formula: C17H23NO3
Molar mass: 289.375 g/mol
IUPAC ID: (8-methyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]oct-3-yl) 3-hydroxy-2-phenylpropanoate
CAS ID: 101-31-5
Pregnancy risk: Category C (Risk cannot be ruled out)

they dont have a clue what is wrong and she wasnt going to let me leave because I was driving . I did anyway.
so, my temp. was 87.2 checked it about 8 times and I have dropped 15lbs.

fl.gif
the new meds work including some antibiotics finally.

Gi drs. called to check on me as well.

Yep - I am looking forward to hopefully getting to go back to brooding in the coop approach the next time around (whenever that gets to be) - I am one that keeps the babies in for as short a time as possible, just do not enjoy having them in the house (enjoy the babies, just not the mess, noise, etc). I try to move my brooder babies out (meaning off the light entirely and in the coop on their own) by 5 weeks at the latest.

My main problem is i have NO IDEA how old they are.
If i have two guess i would say 2 weeks and 3 weeks old and that's only because I have had them for 6 days.

I just read some other newbies post on here...she is about as dumb as I am.
She bought some random chicks at a feed store and now hers are 12 plus weeks and she is stuck with all males.....anyways she mentioned that she lost 3 babies after having them home for 2 weeks.

I'd hate to put them out and one die cuz it wasn't healthy enough....can they even be healthy enough?
Poo yi.

Hi peeps, im home ! I guess I fell asleep last night with the computer on. 5 new meds including this one , Hyoscyamine
Hyoscyamine is a tropane alkaloid. It is a secondary metabolite found in certain plants of the family Solanaceae, including henbane, mandrake, jimsonweed, tomato and deadly nightshade. Wikipedia

Brand names: Levsin, Oscimin, HyoMax-SR, HyoMax-SL, Ed-spaz, HyoMax-DT, Hyosyne
Formula: C[SUB]17[/SUB]H[SUB]23[/SUB]NO[SUB]3[/SUB]
Molar mass: 289.375 g/mol
IUPAC ID: (8-methyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]oct-3-yl) 3-hydroxy-2-phenylpropanoate
CAS ID: 101-31-5
Pregnancy risk: Category C (Risk cannot be ruled out) they dont have a clue what is wrong and she wasnt going to let me leave because I was driving . I did anyway. so, my temp. was 87.2 checked it about 8 times and I have dropped 15lbs. :fl the new meds work including some antibiotics finally. Gi drs. called to check on me as well.
Ohhhh thank god. Sounds like she is serious about finding what's wrong!!!

Hey Granny!
Congrats....I guess, I'm not sure it that is good news for you or not.

well, she didnt order any tests to find out . Just drugs to combat it. Thats a big weight loss for such a short time. I told her just give me something for the pain and we would let it go til I lost some more weight. hehe She didnt seem to find that as funny as I did.

well, she didnt order any tests to find out . Just drugs to combat it. Thats a big weight loss for such a short time. I told her just give me something for the pain and we would let it go til I lost some more weight. hehe She didnt seem to find that as funny as I did.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom