grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all. There was a bun in my yard!

I was 20 minutes late. It's the last meal, pretty upset with myself. LIVID with the staff. I was yelling when DH came in. He suggested I go sit down. :caf

Cantolope from garden, eggs from my chickens, biscuits by jane, coffee. Breakfast is served. Gonna make kraut today & freeze cream style corn.

mornings, I feel like I have a hangover. without the fun. Tom got up to see CB off to school. isnt that sweet ? I think so. He has been doing it himself for a long while, all his brothers too. Tom sees a baby.

Cantolope from garden, eggs from my chickens, biscuits by jane, coffee. Breakfast is served. Gonna make kraut today & freeze cream style corn.

CB was asking questions a couple days ago about how much it would cost to feed the whole world and seemed interested in the old ways. I said I wished I could can for the winter and do the things you do. I am very envious of your freezer ! LOL When I was able I didnt have the space or know how and now I am not able. I could do more then I am doing but not by much.

Morning all. There was a bun in my yard!

I was 20 minutes late. It's the last meal, pretty upset with myself. LIVID with the staff. I was yelling when DH came in. He suggested I go sit down. :caf

Good job Charlie was not at yours with a bunny sat there :oops:

mornings, I feel like I have a hangover.  without the fun.   Tom got up to see CB off to school. isnt that sweet ? I think so.  He has been doing it himself for a long while, all his brothers too. Tom sees a baby. 

That is very sweet of Tom to get him off to school. I've finally forgot what a hangover is, 7 months off the drink now here :D
Maybe your dehydrated granny?

CB was asking questions a couple days ago about how much it would cost to feed the whole world and seemed interested in the old ways. I said I wished I could  can for the winter and do the things you do. I am very envious of your freezer ! LOL   When I was able I didnt have the space or know how and now I am not able.  I could do more then I am doing but not by much.  

Maybe CB would fancy some canning for winter? Especially if he is interested in the old ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom