grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. I found out that dairy is the reason for my stomach cramps and headaches I have been having recently. I have been feeling much better since I stopped eating/drinking dairy stuff though. I am very thankful for that.

H good. My mom takes some lactaid when she drinks milk other wise she can't have it. But its always best just to cut it out if you can. Just know you might get a craving and the lactaid might come in handy.

Quote: Yeah I can drink almond milk so I use that drink. It is mostly cheese and milk that makes me sick and I can avoid those. That will be nice to know. Thanks.
smile.png

Quote: darn hormones!

mornings, I feel like I have a hangover. without the fun. Tom got up to see CB off to school. isnt that sweet ? I think so. He has been doing it himself for a long while, all his brothers too. Tom sees a baby.
Tom is a good guy... showing CB how a real man should act. Win win!

Quote:
hugs.gif
Just a little walking. Laying down too much causes it's own problems. #1 just noticed the expensive organic milk he bought yesterday was past the sell by date. We are going to return it. I've never returned anything to a grocery store before!

I see the byc editor is still glitchy.

Last edited:
:hugs   Just a little walking.  Laying down too much causes it's own problems.  #1 just noticed the expensive organic milk he bought yesterday was past the sell by date.  We are going to return it.  I've never returned anything to a grocery store before! 

I see the byc editor is still glitchy.

Ten bucks for expired milk!!! No bueno. You shouldn't have a problem getting a refund

Mr. Grumpy is up, so we are going to get going now. I checked the receipt. Milk was only $8 for the gallon. only
th.gif

Be back later. Hope everyone has a good TGIF!

howdy all (of course no one is on)

caught up.

Got my motel ins bill for the year it's down this year since my gross receipts are down. This affects the liability part of the ins policy.

Only $10,281.84
ep.gif
barnie.gif

I got up to, 2 egg orders totaling 9 dozen eggs, plus I am 4 dozen short of what the milk people wanted. Going to be a while lucky to get almost 3 dozen a day. Between the heat, molting, and coon losses the girls just aren't putting out like they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom