grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 2 of them at my house right now granny. Don't mind the wet diapers but the poopy ones I can do without. Finally got Colton to crash. Just praying they will stay down for a while. Hi twist, you wanna come vacuum at my house. It sure could use it as well as dusting. If that darn lazy maid doesn't start doing a better job I'm going to have to fire her
lau.gif

dusting here is a bit of a lost cause I don't have windows I have sieves.

I handle all the poop, puke, and blood in this family. I CANNOT HANDLE LOOSE TEETH. First I gag, and then I feel faint. I can't watch it wiggle and I absolutely cannot be around when it's pulled.

The night my dd tried to eat corn on the cob with two loose teeth was the worst. She said "Uh, why is my corn so bloody?"

I turned around to look. I have no words to describe the state of her mouth. I had to go lie down.

I feel for you camping but I almost snorted coffee when I read your post. I'm guessing you aren't considering dental assistant as a possible side job.

my ceiling fan is very intersting thing to look at. and sometimes I put it in reverse just to watch it snow.

yep been there done that. Or try to clean the blades before the fan has come to a complete stop on the bright side all the dust and fur animals do help to clog the bleeding head wounds.

Last edited:
LOl remember the falobi? instant hair cut and perfect every time. hooked up to a vacuum cleaner. and according to my father not safe for down yonder.
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom