grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newfie, I've had a family of little bats under my carport for years. This is the first summer they didn't return. Stupid drought.
sad.png

I adore bats - we, too, lost one of our usual families this year - our pair of ducks that usually spend the summer on our pond, raising their family for that year, were no-shows --- I keep telling myself they just found another place to go, not that anything bad happened to them.

Granny, that's horrible what happened. Compared to me, you've lived like 3 lifetimes, and you're not done yet. No more teasing about that from me.

Just got back from running to the store to get water, Granny, I don't think you were being rude, that was just your opinion and I understand it. Wishing, I put them back 30 mins ago.

Granny, if it is illigal the would probably kill it if you got it as a baby and raised it. Usally they are deemed "to reliant" on you and can't fend for themselves. I know here, as long as they are not living in the house and coming to you for food every day it is alright to keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom