grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the book and movie. Stephen king.

Goodnight Melon, CL and granny.

You can't go wrong with Pennywise
wink.png

I grew up reading Stephen King -- during the summer we spent a lot of time at a hot springs resort place that rented out to private parties on weekends. It was owned by a lovely elderly couple - my mom worked as a lifeguard for the private parties and my sisters and I ran the candy counter, etc. Anyway, Helen and hundreds of books in the main lodge room and I read my way through most of them - lots of Stephen King and some good smut books too, lol. "It" has always been a favorite of mine - maybe because it creeps my oldest sister out so badly -- she HATES clowns (which was funny because my mom LOVES them and for the longest time there were clown pictures, figurines, etc all over the house).

Last edited:
I still throw gravel in the air to watch them dive for it.
Me too newfie lol. Funny story twist. Mad me laugh. I needed that. When my grandfather past, my grandmother tried to keep us happy by cutting up. That side of the family is like that. I'm sure some thinks it's wrong but that's just the way we try to handle death.

cant tell all twist but i will word it in a way you will understand.  was living with a man. DD was four. he was drugging me in some cheese sauce he made. he took my cloths off and put mice on me besides other things he did. he tried to molest my DD. I woke up with them things crawling all over me . I left in shock. went to moms house. my step-father got the gun and left . I never seen or heard from him again.  and that is the reason I never dated again til she was 15 yrs old.
That's horrible granny! Glad your step father step in. I'm not saying he did anything to that man because I don't know, but if so ,I hope your sf never got caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom