grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granny I hope you don't feel too sad.
hugs.gif

If it doesn't warm up here or at least stop the dam rain, I will have to turn on the heat here. It only got to about 60 today, but the moisture in the house is getting unbearable already.
I HATE living in California, but am remembering the constant days of rain and gloom and mold on the east coast. Lived in Mi and Fl. We're hunting in the smokies to retire.

Our bedroom is always cold, I like it that way. It feels so good to snuggle down in all the warm blankets. My own little cocoon. If it is warm in the room my allergies go haywire and can't breath well. The only thing I don't like about a cold bedroom is having to get out of bed in the morning lol

I get depressed right around a full moon. But usually a completed project can help mr snap out of it.

Anxiety is my real problem. I worry about everything. My kids lives. My grandchildren's health. The next major screw up at work. My car. My bills. Mike. You name it, I can worry about it. Mostly when I need to be sleeping......... Like right now.......

Somebody asked if Star's leg could have been saved if the vet hadn't let it get gangrene?? I don't think so because below her hock was just hanging on by one tendon. I was just thankful she survived the malpractice.

She survived cancer in her mammary glands by having surgery to remove all of her little titties. She lived 4 more years to live to the sge of 8: then her kidneys failed and I had her put to sleep.

After her diagnosis, we brought her home and let her sleep between us in the bed. She was never allowed on furniture until that night,

She was the third dog that I had put to sleep. It never gets any easier. I had her cremated, her ashes are in a lovely carved box that sits on my lingerie chest. Her collar is fastened around the box.

Some day I will tell you the story about Missy, the first dog I had to have put to sleep. . . .
I'm crying. I have boxes too. I'd love to hear about Missy and babble about a couple of mine.

I get depressed right around a full moon. But usually a completed project can help mr snap out of it.

Anxiety is my real problem. I worry about everything. My kids lives. My grandchildren's health. The next major screw up at work. My car. My bills. Mike. You name it, I can worry about it. Mostly when I need to be sleeping......... Like right now.......
Me too hun, try to get some rest enola
1f634.png
Do you have to go to work at 2:00 tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom