grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Please help me . I don't know what's going on . I was awakened this morning by something that I can't ever remember seeing. I peeped through the curtains and was immediately blinded. There is something big bright kinda yellowish orange and warm in the sky. Is this alleins? What else could it be?

2. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

I needed sun glasses this morning too!!

3. campingshaws

campingshaws Flock Master Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    I need coffee, but we're out of milk. I can't get milk I til I shower. Can't shower without coffee.

Maybe I'll spend another day in bed. :D

4. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Me too Enola. Isn't great? !!!

5. jane s chickens

jane s chickens Chicken Obsessed

Nov 10, 2014
    Alabama
    So warm and sunny here that gs wore shorts and sandals. 14 hatched, 1 zipping and no other peeps at this time. Maybe I can scrape mine and gd s noses off the window. She is barely 2 years old but my little shadow.

6. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Hope I haven't offended anybody on here. If so, please accept my apology. I'm going to try to be nice from now on. I really enjoy cutting up with y'all but I feel like I may be offending some. I am truly sorry and I'm going to try to do better. Please let me know if I say something that bothers you.gonna try to sit back and read and not be such of a loud mouth lol.

7. jane s chickens

Nov 10, 2014
    Alabama
    I need coffee, but we're out of milk. I can't get milk I til I shower. Can't shower without coffee.

Maybe I'll spend another day in bed. :D[/quot

I am wide awake. Large tea cup of dh s strong coffee wakes u up fast. Probably had 200 mg caffein in it.

8. jane s chickens

Nov 10, 2014
    Alabama
    What s wring with BYC. Posting everything twice and putting my reply inside the quote box. Maybe it needs a dose of dh s coffee to wake up.

9. campingshaws

campingshaws Flock Master Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

If you start your text inside the quote box, it will stay inside the quote.

[​IMG]

Up there in the brackets. It looks like you started your text after the t in quote.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  10. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I truly am sorry. I've learned so much from you guys and I'm very thankful for you all. Think I'm going to just sit back, read, learn and enjoy the thread. Being new to this I realize that I don't have much if anything to offer. But I do learn a lot from byc. And this thread is very entertaining. Gonna try to limit my talking if I can get control of my big mouth lol. Love you all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by