grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see you back Red. I figured the only way you were going to resist the urge to comment was to unplug your keyboard. Would send hugs your way but might give the wrong impression LMAO

Camping nice looking dog your hubby got for you!!
lau.gif

Twist I have depression too. Just take your meds and talk to us.

Colder weather sets of my arthritis. I suggest we all have a contest to see who is owee of the day.

Nobody has offended me and you should see comments on at least one other thread on BYC. We're ok.

Twist I have depression too. Just take your meds and talk to us.

Colder weather sets of my arthritis. I suggest we all have a contest to see who is owee of the day.

Nobody has offended me and you should see comments on at least one other thread on BYC. We're ok.

say there dear I think you meant Red not me.

Hi all :frow

Red :hugs No one has offended me, I love this thread and everyone on it.

Twist, you asked earlier about unique ovations. You said you had three new ones, that means 3 new people have given you an ovation. If they gave you another they wouldn't be counted on your unique ovations as they have already given you one. But would be counted on your total points.

Camping, lovely dog. Hope it all goes well with him.

Granny, hope that your meeting is going ok and you didn't have to put your socks on for no reason.

Having a good hatch! They're all pullets, right? :gig Curious about what you do with the cockerels. Do you raise and eat them?

Wishing I can tell which are pullets from the sex linked and I think from the last hatches the EEs were obvious by 6 weeks. Yes I have 10 cockeriels I will be dressing out within a month. Not sure if it is cost effective to raise them but they free range everyday along with 3 roos and my layers free range when I can keep an eye on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom