grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope didnt get my ee . I did put DD to work, flagged down a woman and had her take DD to tire store. she came back with 2 not 1 but 2 strong men from the store who put the donut on (also flat) and we followed them to the store for a free tire. no charge for coming out either. Remember my sil acting like an @ss ? he has 2 tattoos to do for free now !
lau.gif

DD still going through  withdrawels pretty bad. she trusts me to do the right thing and I believe she thinks i can do better then her right now.  I seen a man sitting in a truck talking on his cell and I got so excited. I walked as fast as i could to reach him before he took off. was very pleased when i did. I explained the situation in great detail and waited for a response. he said K ? he couldnt speak a lick of english.
Granny, guess I'm dumb on the subject but shouldn't dd be thru withdrawal symptoms by now? Its been like 3 weeks or something like that hasn't it? Please don't be offended, I'm not understanding.

nope didnt get my ee . I did put DD to work, flagged down a woman and had her take DD to tire store. she came back with 2 not 1 but 2 strong men from the store who put the donut on (also flat) and we followed them to the store for a free tire. no charge for coming out either. Remember my sil acting like an @ss ? he has 2 tattoos to do for free now !
lau.gif

good for you and the DD

I just dont want that phone bill every month. its been almost a month for her . It depends on each person and how long they have been an addict. I thought she looked pretty good today but she would just start crying at the drop of a hat. then yell then laugh. not as bad as it sounds but enough to know she is not ready.

nope didnt get my ee . I did put DD to work, flagged down a woman and had her take DD to tire store. she came back with 2 not 1 but 2 strong men from the store who put the donut on (also flat) and we followed them to the store for a free tire. no charge for coming out either.  Remember my sil acting like an @ss ? he has 2 tattoos to do for free now ! :lau
Good, you definetly shouldn't have had to pay for it.

I just dont want that phone bill every month. its been almost a month for her . It depends on each person and how long they have been an addict. I thought she looked pretty good today but she would just start crying at the drop of a hat. then yell then laugh. not as bad as it sounds but enough to know she is not ready.

could she also be going through "THE CHANGE" ?? on top of withdrawls??

Last edited:
their van is broke down as well. ya, he knew . he thinks positive thinking is a cure all. he couldnt of got to us anyway. no one could. guy that did my brakes put can of fix a flat in that tire. told DH it had too much air. he let a little out but not enough .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom