grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dont want that phone bill every month.   its been almost a month for her . It depends on each person and how long they have been an addict.  I thought she looked pretty good today but she would just start crying at the drop of a hat. then yell then laugh.   not as bad as it sounds but enough to know she is not ready.
Aww sorry granny, has to be horrible watching one of your kids going thru that, but your only one person hun. And you need to take care of yourself too. You are going to be so layed up tomorrow with doing all that walking :hit

umm, she is 17 yrs my junior ? I dont think so. I swear, If she is PG again...... I dont even want to think about it.

Reaction to drugs is highly individual. My girlfriend took a popular diet pill and had a psychotic episode. Took almost a week for the drug to clear her system. Some drugs get stored in fat cells and there will be residual effects for a long time. Stress and hormones add further complications.

trust, I am hurting. before i forget,
Pearl, welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Your man hasnt been flirting with me . he said I remind him of him Mom ! LOL

he is just a little bit over 2. Yes wishing, that is what she was telling me. It could take 2 years before it clears her.

I just dont want that phone bill every month. its been almost a month for her . It depends on each person and how long they have been an addict. I thought she looked pretty good today but she would just start crying at the drop of a hat. then yell then laugh. not as bad as it sounds but enough to know she is not ready.

You can get a no contract phone. My sis has one. She only pays for minutes when she uses the phone, which isn't very often, so no service at her house. It good insurance for old, but beloved, vans.

Last edited:
i dont know anything about them phones. its from wal mart straight talk. Who would I of called ? was gone 12 hrs. today. chickens didnt get fed. they probably had enough to do them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom