grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was most worried about when you didn't get on today, the brakes.  Didn't want to jinx you by saying anything. 

Did you at least get something good for lunch?  That was the other thing I worried about, sugar drop while driving.

Did you know worrying is a hereditary trait?  I've got it. :p
Wishing you are a well of knowledge. I did not know that it is hereditary. I love learning all these things. I must have gotten mine from my grandma then. She was a worrie wart too.

i didnt know about the meds. being in the fat cells either . kinda weird.
Not all of them do that. My cousin that died said 6 months into being clean, she had black gunk oozing out of all her pores. Though she was dying then. I never asked, but think she was into really hard core illegal stuff.

you know, Ive never seen another baby like him. I dont think there is anything he cant do that his brothers do. he uses the micro, computer, cell. he can and does call me when he wants to then just breaths on the phone. Dogs were jumping on him today and I gave him the fly swat. said tell em NO ! he went straight to his brothers started smacking them and saying NO.
gig.gif
hes a brat.

you know, Ive never seen another baby like him. I dont think there is anything he cant do that his brothers do. he uses the micro, computer, cell. he can and does call me when he wants to then just breaths on the phone. Dogs were jumping on him today and I gave him the fly swat. said tell em NO ! he went straight to his brothers started smacking them and saying NO.
gig.gif
hes a brat.

so you have a mini-version of yourself only with nuggets.

you know, Ive never seen another baby like him. I dont think there is anything he cant do that his brothers do. he uses the micro, computer, cell. he can and does call me when he wants to then just breaths on the phone. Dogs were jumping on him today and I gave him the fly swat. said tell em NO !  he went straight to his brothers started smacking them and saying NO.  :gig hes a brat.
They probably had it coming too :lau

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom