grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

you know, Ive never seen another baby like him. I dont think there is anything he cant do that his brothers do. he uses the micro, computer, cell. he can and does call me when he wants to then just breaths on the phone. Dogs were jumping on him today and I gave him the fly swat. said tell em NO !  he went straight to his brothers started smacking them and saying NO.  :gig hes a brat.

so  you have a mini-version of yourself only with nuggets.
:lau

but he's got your spitfire.
hugs.gif

Today's kids pop out and get a technology virus from other kids. We are apparently immune. It gives them the ability to work anything complicated involving modern technology simply by being in the same room.

Quote:
Hahahaa! I blame everything on heredity when it's something I don't want!
big_smile.png
Not really sure about worrying, but I know that certain types of mental illness have a hereditary component. The most interesting studies have been done on identical twins that were adopted separately at birth. Most have shockingly similar traits and habits, even never having met and growing up in different states. DNA will not be denied! Scientists argue over whether nature or nurture is stronger. Truth is, you can't separate the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom