grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yes, Newfie does have my phone # . she said I dont sound anything like she would of thought . Ol mare said I am everything she pictured I believe was her wording . sooo, .....

so the same lady had both of the chickens you wanted?? But then told you she only had one left, which was not true.

No, the ee i am getting they waited for me. the polish from someone else i am not getting . she tried to sell it to a friend of mine.
Are you messing with me ? because i havent had that much coffee yet either.
Newfie, You can send a gallon of those pills here . every one I know needs some . myself included. LOL

No, the ee i am getting they waited for me. the polish from someone else i am not getting . she tried to sell it to a friend of mine.
Are you messing with me ? because i havent had that much coffee yet either.
Newfie, You can send a gallon of those pills here . every one I know needs some . myself included. LOL

Ok thankyou for clearing that up. I was under the impression they were both from the same lady. Thinking to myself WOW you would be lucky if she sold you either one after your rant. LOL But NOW it makes sense. You don't burn your bridges. and what not.

I'll share mine with you!
Hey we have the same prescription

lol nope ! someone treats me like that it wont happen twice. she just picked the wrong person to try and sell it to. hahaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom