grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those were the ones I endured when I was young.

we were all teased . kids are mean ! too short, too tall. 4 eyes , it didnt matter people do that to make themselves feel better . I always felt bad because i was the tallest around my ex in laws . my DD got their shape , son got mine.

LOL, I am teasing camping and I bet your dh is as well. I am fat. no changing that fact.  I am comfortable in my skin as well. 

That's so good, granny. Being honest, I'm not comfortable in my skin. None of my clothes fit and I hate it. I know HOW to do better, just don't always have the willpower.

Anyway, sorry for the downer. We have our year-end review today and I'm pretty anxious about it. Ben didn't do so well when I let the chickens out, either. DH brought home a new dishwasher last night so they're both unhooked in the middle of the kitchen. And I'm trying think positively, like "it's a joy to have this new dog!" or "so glad I can get new dishwasher when we need one!" but I'm not doing a very good job. It all just feels stressful and overwhelming.

camping you are fine. for one thing, you are not overweight you are beautiful. inside and out. the dishwasher wont be like that forever and the dog ! trade you. just as i was reading your post she pooped right at my feet !
rant.gif

I have had the same dishwasher for for over 20 years. never had a bit of trouble with it either. once in a while i find a dirty plate but its not the easiest thing in the world to wash dishes with one hand.

ok, one more body image joke then i stop. Jeff Foxworthy: You know what they say about men with big hands, or if they have a big nose , then you know, or, if they have big feet, then you know, if he has big ears , then you know. well, he better be packing because thats one funky looking dude.

Nothing actually wrong with our dishwasher. It cleans alright, maybe. I wouldn't know because I rinse everything first. But none of the buttons work. It went through a lot of abuse before we moved in. Earlier this year my oven went out and we got stainless. Now a stainless dishwasher. Just need a new fridge now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom