grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just might work for anybody needing a little pick me up
lau.gif

lol that is what I have the dog's shock collar for have used it on my brother as well.

No none in large quantities, they are not real certain what what has caused all my spine problems. Some is from working to darn hard, some hereditary & some from injury.

dad wasn't on a very large does either but didn't stop his spine from degenerating. I think 10 mg was the max and never for mother then a couple weeks at a time.

gone 10 min. and 44 posts ! DD very funny. she is dying in pain, stomach bloated pain by her ovaries LOL first time of the month clean would be my guess.

Wow, you all have been real busy while I was gone today. So much stuff going on with everyone, let's see if I can remember some of it.

Sorry to hear that you had a poor hatch Jane. I've had a few of those myself & its frustrating trying to figure out what went wrong so it doesn't happen again.

Great news that your yaks didn't blow away twist. Sorry your missing your mom today. Its always hard to lose our loved ones & you lost yours so young. Congrats on your mystery Golden Feather.

Welcome Chickisoup, glad you've joined the flock. We're all a little cuckoo sometimes, but that's half the fun.

Ol Mare, try to enjoy your empty nest. I found after the first little bit of adjustment its nice having my own space.

Star I'm sorry your pooch has a upset tummy. Your doing the right thing with the rice, that's gentle on the tummy. My daughters vet told her when her dog got into something that upset her tummy to do the rice thing as well and to add a small amount of cooked burger. She told her to crumble the burger in water and cook it that way. Then strain the burger out of the water. Helps to remove the fat out of it that can upset their tummy. Really sorry that hubby is making excessive choices with finances and that you are having to pick up the load
1f622.png

Mutt thank for the good dog advice for granny. I'm so afraid Lily is going to accidently hurt granny or Tom by her size & stuborness. Sorry your missing home.

Camping, very glad you found your missing hen. I sure can feel for you over the fundraising effort. That is a very hard job to do. Hoping your businesses come thru for your kids camp.

Danna & Newfie, I know you guys have posted but this forgetful brain is sleeping at the moment, sorry.

Granny, I'm really sorry that you have something new going on with your foot. You definetly don't need that. I hope one day you will be able to share pictures of your new birds.

York wondering if your generous nature has struck again. Like gifting our twist with a Golden Feather??

Roost sounds like your rooster is shooting bullseye's. Maybe you will end up with some fuzzy butts soon
1f603.png

Newfie how is the new dog doing. Is he getting better with house rules?

And last but not least, thank to all of you that gave my grandkids pictures a ovation. I can't put into words how special they are to me
2764.png
You are so precious. I love every post. I miss Mi family so badly. Thank you for letting me live vicariously!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

dad wasn't on a very large does either but didn't stop his spine from degenerating.  I think   10 mg was the max and never for mother then a couple weeks at a time. 
Chicken lady does it run in your family? Sure does in mine. Maybe they'll come out with some kinda miracle surgery that will help us soon. I'd be scared to go through another one though.

No none in large quantities, they are not real certain what what has caused all my spine problems. Some is from working to darn hard, some hereditary

dad wasn't on a very large does either but didn't stop his spine from degenerating.  I think   10 mg was the max and never for mother then a couple weeks at a time. 
My grandma took Medril for many years, her bones were powder. Made her skin so paper thin that if she just bumped into something lightly it would just tear. I suffer a lot with pain because I don't want to be on the sh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom